Springfield No One Leaves/Nadie Se Mude relies on grassroots support to organize creative, bold and visionary campaigns for housing and economic justice.
By joining the SNOL/NSM Sustainer Circle you stand in solidarity with SNOL members fighting back against displacement and for systemic change!
Become a Sustainer by giving as little as $10 per month, or consider making a larger monthly or quarterly donation that you can afford!
Your support will help:
- Keep Families in their homes by supporting our Anti-Eviction Campaign to defend against post-foreclosure evictions in the greater Springfield area.
- Train & Develop Member-Leaders & Organizers by supporting the SNOL/NSM Peopleâ€™s School: A political educations & leadership development program to empower our members in becoming leaders in the movement.
- Reclaim & Rebuild Our Community by supporting our Turn On The Lights Campaign to organize Springfield residents to liberate vacant land & housing to build community-controlled resources!
- Fight for Homes For All by supporting our collective work with the Right To The City Alliance to win affordable community-controlled housing for all people and make sure that housing is for the people not for profit.
- Keep SNOL/NSM healthy and ensure that we can continue to carry out visionary tactics & campaigns that challenge the root causes of economic, racial and social inequality.
YES! I WANT TO BE A SNOL SUSTAINER!
Please fill out the form below and click submit. You will be re-directed to our Just Give donation page where you will be asked to submit your payment information. Please check the box “Make This a Monthly Recurring Donation” to become a sustainer! Thank You!
NOTE: Right to the City Alliance Inc. is our fiscal sponsor, all donation made through Right to the City Alliance to SNOL go to the work of Springfield No One Leaves/Nadie Se Mude
Click here to become a sustainer
NOTE: Salsalabs charges us a 2% fee for every transaction. If you would prefer to make a direct donation via check, please send checks payable to “Right to the City Alliance” Memo Line: Springfield No One Leaves (Sustainer), along with your name and phone number to:
Springfield No One Leaves
143 Main Street Suite 103
Springfield, MA 01103